I have much to be grateful for.
Looking around the blogosphere this morning there is an awful lot of posts outlining bloggers 2012 faves. Honestly, I would not even know where to begin. This year has been the best year of my life, despite the occasional bumps. I am looking forward to 2013 but I will be sad to see 2012 end. So as a special farewell to 2012, here is a list of things I have been so grateful for this year:
– I am grateful for my amazing husband. The love he brings to my life knows no bounds.
– I am grateful for our business success. This is the first year CJ has been able to work entirely from home and it has made such a huge difference to his happiness. If he’s happy, I’m happy.
– I am grateful for another year with my Pa. His recent health issues have really opened my eyes to how lucky I am to still have my Pa at 28.
– I’m grateful that this is the first year in a long time that I have not had a trip to the emergency room. Yay me!
– I’m grateful for my expanding social networks, especially Instagram. This has been the first year I have actively used it. Not a day goes by that it doesn’t supply me with new inspiration and I have made some really great friends along the way.
– I’m grateful for another year with my best friend Holly. This year was the 10th year in our friendship and barring year 12 when we saw each other every day, I spoke to her this year more than any other.
– I’m grateful for the new skills I have learned this year. Thanks to Masterchef, my cooking has come along in leaps and bounds this year. I have only just begun to learn all things crafty and just this week I have begun to learn photoshop. With each new skill, I become a little prouder of myself.
Okay, I’m ready now. Bring on 2013.